Marcie is married to Al Schultz and has three stepdaughters and four grandchildren. She lives on a small ranch in Cody, Wyoming, about 50 miles east of Yellowstone National Park.
After attending Bible Study Fellowship for four years, Marcie took on the role of Group Leader for four additional years. Marcie attends Streams of Life Church in Cody, WY and is active in women’s Bible study, worship team, monitoring church financial activities and other administrative needs. Marcie was saved in 1968 at First Baptist Church of Powell, Wyoming.
Marcie is currently retired after 27 years working as a Texas CPA. Marcie was involved in the Council of Petroleum Accountants, Accounting and Technology Professionals of Hospitality, Women’s Energy Network, Toastmasters, Professional Women’s Fellowship, and Houston Read Commission during this time frame.
Marcie’s hobbies include photography, beading, machine embroidery, gardening, waterskiing and rollerblading.
Marcie has been involved in the following Christian activities while in the Houston area:
- Houston Emmaus Community
- Houston North Emmaus Community
- Sunrise Choir at St. Stephen’s United Methodist Church
- Intercessory Prayer Team at SSUMC and Refreshing Winds Ministries
- Wrote and directed an Easter Play at SSUMC
- Attended Inspire and Women of Faith Conferences
- Attended four years of Disciple Bible Studies
- Attended several Beth Moore studies
- Attended Bible Study Fellowship one year before continuing in Cody, WY