Marcie is married to Al Schultz and has three stepdaughters and four grandchildren. She lives on a small ranch in Cody, Wyoming, about 50 miles east of Yellowstone National Park.
Afer attending Bible Study Fellowship for four years, Marcie has taken on the role of Group Leader. Marcie attends Cody Christian Church and is active in worship team, Power Point sides and other administrative roles. Marcie was saved in 1968 at First Baptist Church of Powell, Wyoming.
Marcie is currently retired after 27 years working as a Texas CPA. Marcie was involved in the Council of Petroleum Accountants, Accounting and Technology Professionals of Hospitality, Women’s Energy Network, Toastmasters, Professional Women’s Fellowship, and Houston Read Commission during this time frame.
Marcie’s hobbies include photography, beading, machine embroidery, gardening, waterskiing and rollerblading.
Marcie has been involved in the following Christian activities while in the Houston area:
- Houston Emmaus Community
- Houston North Emmaus Community
- Sunrise Choir at St. Stephen’s United Methodist Church
- Intercessory Prayer Team at SSUMC and Refreshing Winds Ministries
- Wrote and directed an Easter Play at SSUMC
- Attended Inspire and Women of Faith Conferences
- Attended four years of Disciple Bible Studies