The Blessed Woman
- She is a woman of great, godly character.
- She exudes a beauty and grace borne from a loving relationship with a loving Father.
- She is bold enough to take the stance of a peace maker, yet soft enough to cry with a friend.
- She is just and merciful all at once.
- She is content knowing that God made her for His glory – just as she is.
- She responds and acts from a heart sold out to God.
St Francis de Sales – “Kiss frequently the crosses which the Lord sends you….without regarding of what sort they may be. The merit of crosses does not consist in their weight, but in the manner in which they are borne.”
1 Samuel 17:45 “You come against me with sword and spear and javelin, but I come against you in the name of the Lord Almighty, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied.”
Psalm 24:3-4 “Who shall ascend the hill of the Lord?
Who shall stand in His holy place?
Those who have clean hands and pure hearts,
Who do no lift up their souls to what is false,
And do not swear deceitfully.”